viernes, 6 de julio de 2012


July 4th, 2012

Today was Independece’s day so younoodle invited us to a urban hike. We arrived about 11:30 in the morning and We started walking too many streets watching mainly some interesting companies and the alone roads. Then, after We walked too many streets, We stopped and We drank an ice cream. It was delicious and I found the break so helpful. But It wasn’t all the course…..the worst still was waiting. We climbed the twin peeks. In a personal way I took the way in a philosophical way. I really love the experience.

Later, after no longer feel my legs due to pain, finally We arrived to the bbq. I was so much hungry. I found the party so interesting because I saw too many people and almost all of them weren’t from here. I think that is why SF is a different and a very special place. People were so friendly and easygoing. It was an incredible bbq. I have fun so pretty much.

Finally, We ran (literally ran) to see the fireworks. Margarita, Andrew, Nataly and me could see all the performance in front of the bay area at pier 39. It was incredible and unforgettable.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario