lunes, 9 de julio de 2012


July 6th, 2012

I think today was the “inspiring day”. I felt to many  feelings all in the same day….maybe  something was changing my thinking. I don’t know if it was the environment, people around me or just was the time to do. 

In the morning, I don’t only experience the Jeff’s great speech...by the way, Jeff Barco is a incredible and amazing guy who launched five significant revenue groups for Apple, SGI, WebTV and Microsoft. I experience through my colleagues too. Informally, I have too many talks about some interesting issues that I really felt opened my mind.

Today, We started the project and We did teams. I think my team is too good. We are too different but It made that We complement each other. I can not wait to share ideas and make a great idea for a start-up.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario